Skip to main content

Lands, Wills & Estates

By March 1, 2020April 20th, 2021No Comments

How can the Lands Department Help?

Do you need to have a document notarized? The Lands Manager is a Commissioner for Taking Affidavits. This service is free of charge for Upper Nicola Band Members.

Do you require assistance with writing a will? The Lands Manager can meet with you and give you a template to use when writing your will and can witness the will.